Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Ponyo Party

First and foremost, I want to stress that this was NOT my party, I took no part in this amazingly cute and creative celebration, but my AMAZINGLY creative and talented friend, Tami did and we were lucky enough to attend!

I haven't even seen Ponyo and I was going nuts for these amazing invitations!!! I'm a pretty big fan of googley eyes in general, so they sorta had me at hello.

can you deal with the cuteness?? Lemme show you the rest!

Adorable beachy decor including seashells and live fishy centerpieces (a big hit with the kiddos!):

Super yummy food including wham (fake ham) sandwiches, and delicious vegetarian sushi:

seriously cute cake with a marshmallow fondant Ponyo and candy rocks and seashells:


The favors were so great! Each child got their own green bucket and shovel and a handmade Ponyo puppet!


Don't you sorta with this chica was your mom? Overall a fabulous fabulous party! Well done, sweet friend and happy happy birthday to your little Miss!

1 comment:

SumoMonkey said...

Yeah my wife is pretty Awesome. Happy Birthday to my little princess who could be Ponyo's little twin. Thanks for coming to our party and posting this on your blog Bri.