Friday, March 5, 2010

Want 10 million fruitsnacks too??

Okay, so I would never have bought 20 boxes of fruitsnacks at their regular price of $2 per box, but tipped off by several blogs mentioned in yesterdays post I realized I could stock up on enough to last miss Y (and my husband . . . .and me too who am I kidding!) all year :P

Here's what you do if you want them too! (at Albertsons, I"m not sure when the sale ends)

Buy 5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks at $1 each (I think you need your Alberson's preferred card to get this price, but you can sign up for one at the register and use it that time too if you don't have one, it's free!)
Use 2 coupons for $0.50 OFF 2, for $1 OFF
Pay $4 for 5 boxes, BUT you get $3.50 for your next purchase (it prints off and you can turn around and use it again)

So, your next purchase you buy 5 more at $1 and use 2 more coupons for $0.50 OFF. This time you use your $3.50 you earned from the first round, and you only owe 50 CENTS!!!! Plus you get another $3.50! Now you can repeat this second step as many times as you have coupons and get boxes for 10 Cents a box!! If you run out of coupons but still want to stock up, you'll just pay 1.50 for each transaction (after using your $3.50 you earn each time) making them only 30 CENTS a box! Either way, it's a pretty sweet deal! Just remember to only do 5 per transaction (you won't get the 3.50 twice if you do 10). Try it!!!!

As for the coupons, I printed all of mine. What I hear is that you can print each one twice from each computer (but that didn't always work, I managed to print out 9 between mine and my mom's computer and various sites before it started telling me I couldn't :P . . . . also it's the coupon that says gushers/fruit roll ups whatever (but it works on the Dora, Spongebob, Spiderman, etc. fruitsnacks too!) here's where I got mine! Target, coupons.com, couponbug.com, betty crocker, boxtopsforeducation.

Anyways, thanks so much to these sites for giving me the down low on how to do this :) Fabulessly Frugal and Fistful of Coupons

No comments: