Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My "starbucks" wreath




Last week I saw this post over at The Pleated Poppy, but I think I've been seeing lots of crafty bloggers interpreting their versions of the Starbucks yarn wreath from last Christmas. *side note, you should probably google "starbucks yarn wreath" it'll give you a festive fabulously fun list of images & tutorials* So, of course, I followed suit. Whilst mine is nowhere near as fabulous as Miss Lindsey's of The Pleated Poppy, I was still pretty happy with the results! I would have LOVED a pink tinsel wreath to start off with, but the silver one was only 50 cents at the dollar store, so I can't complain! The merry Christmas ornament in the center was another $1 find from Walmart & the ornaments were a mishmash box of colors for $5 making this project a whopping$6.50! not bad!!


Photobucket



























No comments: