Friday, July 29, 2011

Project Runway Returns



*spoiler alert*
I am positively giddy with excitement! I love this show so much! It's all I could do to not bust out my own sewing machine and make something fabulous right along with them :) I am a nerd, I know! This season already proves to be pretty fantastic! If you missed it, or you don't watch, this is how fun it was: Tim woke up the designers @ like 5:00 am and made them leave instantly to Parsons in whatever they were wearing PLUS one bed sheet. Come As You are! The challenge was to design a garment using only their pajamas that they're wearing and the sheet! I think they totally got it right with the win, and this 102 year old *hehe, that made me laugh out loud when he said it*, Bert, might already be one of my favorites!!! Look how he changed old man boxers and a tshirt into this totally chic little dress! I would have loved it if it hadn't been made from pajamas, the fact that it had, only makes it all the more impressive.They'll rerun this all week, I'm sure, so watch it if you haven't yet!
Oh and also, it's this fabulous man's Happy Birthday today! I <3 you, Tim Gunn!!

No comments: