Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my own "missoni"






coming to terms with the fact that I am neither aggressive or wealthy enough to be the proud owner of any Missoni for Target items, I rummaged through my yarn stash with the mission to make my own missoni! haha Take that, ebay selling jerks that bought it all and marked it up a million percent!

Here's the inspiration skirt from the Missoni for Target line:

And here's my crocheted version:


I'm thrilled with the results!

Y looks fabulous enough in this that I might have to make a version for myself :)


Todays Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects

8 comments:

just me said...

that is a super cute skirt and i just love her boots :)

Bri said...

you need a pair of those boots :)

Laura said...

You are good, Bri -- looks so cute on her!!

Casey said...

it's so cute! I might have to make one for my daughter too!

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

You rock! Good for you!

Taumi said...

Awesome! Glad you got on the "miss"oni thang!

AmyH said...

Super cute! I'd never thought to crochet a skirt- now I need to try this ASAP:) I'm featuring you tomorrow at the Friday Favs Party- thanks for linking up!
naptimecrafters.blogspot.com

Jaedyn said...

That is adorable! :) Awesome job!