Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'll take one of everything, please and thanks

So, you've probably seen this commercial:




Fun, right! So apparently the affordable and amazingly fabulous new line of Missoni for Target took Target.com down upon unveiling, and I'm not surprised. As I browsed the all "out of stock" items, I could barely find one I didn't like :) The colors and prints remind me so much of fabulous retro finds I used to snag at thrift stores and estate sales when I was in highschool . . . only with like mega chic volume Hop over there and check it out for some fun fashion and eye candy! I'm hoping they restock soon, the little girls pieces are SOOoooo incredible!

Between the home stuff, women's clothes and accessories, and children's line, it's really hard to narrow down some favorites, but i tried :)


Can you deal with the bike? I want that! Apparently all this stuff is on ebay for pretty big markup! Please come through for us, Target and get some more stuff!!!

In other news, I need a new job to transition all my fantasy shopping into reality ;)

No comments: